CountyCork-L Archives

Archiver > CountyCork > 1999-10 > 0941395391

From: Andy Furlong <>
Subject: [Cork] FURLONG in DONERAILE
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 18:43:11 +0000

Hi there Corkers

I'm sure if I post this message enough times, something will click with
someone.

I am looking for information, no matter how tenuous, regarding my
FURLONG ancestors.

Noel Furlong, son of Charles and Emily, was born in Doneraile, Fermoy in
1882. He was a corn merchant like his father.

In 1909 Noel married Rosemary St John MURPHY in London. Rosemary's
father, Albert, was vice-chairman of MURPHY'S brewery in Cork at the
time.

If anyone can tell me where in Doneraile they were resident - I will try
to return the favour somehow (and God knows how!)

Andy Furlong

This thread: