CyndisList-L Archives

Archiver > CyndisList > 1998-03 > 0889599210

From: Cyndi Howells <>
Subject: March 9, 1998
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 1998 22:53:30 -0800

Hi all -

Just a quick note to let you know what I've been up to. The house
has been in an uproar because we needed a new kitchen sink. Mark
and my dad installed it over the weekend - one of my prime times to
work on the site. I also spent much of last week getting caught up
on things around the house that are kind of important, like paying
the bills, getting things ready for the taxes, etc. <g> I'm back
to work on the site again now, but I'm not feeling my best right
now. So please be patient as I try to get my routine back to
normal. One plus is that I have a new computer desk with lots of
space and shelves, so I have been getting things organized a bit
better and will be able to get more done.

Last night I added 125 new surname mailing lists to the site. I
hope to add approx. that many more tonight in order to be entirely
caught up with those. I'll keep you posted as I make more updates
this week.

Thanks for your understanding -
Cyndi

P.S. I'm also getting a lot more exercise now because Evan finally
learned to crawl last Saturday night. It took him about an hour and
once he'd figured it out there was no stopping him. The poor cat
has no place to hide any longer. ;-)

Cyndi Howells Puyallup, Washington

Cyndi's List
http://www.CyndisList.com
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Cyndi's List
http://www.CyndisList.com/faq.htm

To unsubscribe send a NEW e-mail message to:

and in the body include only one word: unsubscribe

This thread: