CyndisList-L Archives

Archiver > CyndisList > 2001-03 > 0983750066

From: Cyndi Howells <>
Subject: 5 Years Old Today!
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2001 15:54:26 -0800

Hello all -

I'm proud to say that Cyndi's List is officially five years old today. It
has been a very interesting, roller coaster of fun and genealogy for me
during this time. The site wouldn't have become what it is today without
the terrific help and support that I get from all of you through your
continued use of the site, your great advice and the nice e-mail I receive
each day. Thank you for everything!

Evan (3 years old) helped me make a birthday cake for the site this
morning. (Having an excuse to make a chocolate cake makes the calories much
easier to consume, right?). When he was licking the chocolate batter off of
the spoon he asked me an interesting question:
"Do genealogy people like chocolate, Mom?"
I told him YES!

Successful surfing to everyone,
Cyndi
http://www.CyndisList.com