CyndisList-L ArchivesArchiver > CyndisList > 2010-05 > 1274168739
From: Cyndi Howells <>
Subject: [CyndisList] May 17, 2010
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 00:45:39 -0700
Cemeteries& Funeral Homes (2,160+ links)
May 17, 2010
What's New on Cyndi's List?
Copyright © 2010 by Cyndi Howells. All rights reserved.
Hello all -
This is an automated message for subscribers to the CyndisList Mailing List. Below you will find a list of new links that have been submitted to the Cyndi's List web site for the previous day. These links have not yet been reviewed or categorized on Cyndi's List. These links also appear on the "What's New" pages on the site, located at:
1. Addresses for the following links have not been verified,
so they may not work.
2. The following list is shown exactly as the links were
submitted by visitors to Cyndi's List.
3. The links are listed in the order that they were submitted
to this site.
4. Because I have not visited any of the sites and have not
reviewed any of the links, I do not endorse or guarantee the
appropriateness or accuracy of any of the sites listed below.
5. If you find a link that appears to be inappropriate or
non-genealogical in nature, please notify me at
so that I may review the link.
6. Please review further disclaimers at:
TO VISIT THESE SITES:
1. If your e-mail program supports hypertext links, the URLs
below will be "clickable" and will launch the web site in
2. If your e-mail program doesn't support hypertext links, you can
highlight, copy and paste the URL into your web browser
location or address box.
3. If the URL is split up by a forced line-break in this message,
be sure to copy the entire URL to visit the site successfully.
4. When all else fails, you can always use the links on the
"What's New" pages on Cyndi's List:
TITLE: Social Networks For Genealogy
DESCRIPTION: Social Networks are helping family history professionals and enthusiasts discover resources to genealogical data that helps link families together. This social group will help individuals identify the different types of social media that can be used for genealogy. Stop here to try out the best resources already available on social networks. Join this group to discover new techniques, learn about new products, find resources to identify ancestors. Social Networks are powerful tools in connecting with others with a common interest. They can jump-start your research as well.
TITLE: Online German Genealogy Records and Databases
DESCRIPTION: A directory of online German genealogy databases organized by German state. Includes birth, baptism, marriage and death records; church books, burial indexes and more.
Thank you for visiting my Cyndi's List.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Cyndi's List
To unsubscribe send a NEW e-mail message to:
and in the body include only one word: unsubscribe
|[CyndisList] May 17, 2010 by Cyndi Howells <>|