CyndisList-L ArchivesArchiver > CyndisList > 2010-07 > 1279425698
From: Cyndi Howells <>
Subject: [CyndisList] July 17, 2010
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 21:01:38 -0700
Obituaries (571+ links)
July 17, 2010
What's New on Cyndi's List?
Copyright © 2010 by Cyndi Howells. All rights reserved.
Hello all -
This is an automated message for subscribers to the CyndisList Mailing List. Below you will find a list of new links that have been submitted to the Cyndi's List web site for the previous day. These links have not yet been reviewed or categorized on Cyndi's List. These links also appear on the "What's New" pages on the site, located at:
1. Addresses for the following links have not been verified,
so they may not work.
2. The following list is shown exactly as the links were
submitted by visitors to Cyndi's List.
3. The links are listed in the order that they were submitted
to this site.
4. Because I have not visited any of the sites and have not
reviewed any of the links, I do not endorse or guarantee the
appropriateness or accuracy of any of the sites listed below.
5. If you find a link that appears to be inappropriate or
non-genealogical in nature, please notify me at
so that I may review the link.
6. Please review further disclaimers at:
TO VISIT THESE SITES:
1. If your e-mail program supports hypertext links, the URLs
below will be "clickable" and will launch the web site in
2. If your e-mail program doesn't support hypertext links, you can
highlight, copy and paste the URL into your web browser
location or address box.
3. If the URL is split up by a forced line-break in this message,
be sure to copy the entire URL to visit the site successfully.
4. When all else fails, you can always use the links on the
"What's New" pages on Cyndi's List:
TITLE: Thomas O. Collins genealogy
DESCRIPTION: Collins, Walters, Durham, Eaton. of Whitley county, Kentucky.
TITLE: Research Logger
DESCRIPTION: Research Logger is a genealogy research notes app. Instead of keeping your genealogy research notes on paper you can keep them all on this app that also lets you do search and a todo list.
Thank you for visiting my Cyndi's List.
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about Cyndi's List
To unsubscribe send a NEW e-mail message to:
and in the body include only one word: unsubscribe
|[CyndisList] July 17, 2010 by Cyndi Howells <>|