CyndisList-L Archives

Archiver > CyndisList > 2012-12 > 1354395457

From: Cyndi Ingle Howells <>
Subject: [CyndisList] Cyndi's List This Week on Facebook
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 12:57:37 -0800

Hi all -
I'm going to try something new with the mailing list and see how it works.
Cyndi

November 25-December 1, 2012
https://www.facebook.com/CyndisList

December 1, 2012
I just finished an interview for an upcoming issue of Your Family
History Magazine in the UK!

November 30, 2012
Judy G. Russell wrote a great blog post today about the terms of use
on newspaper research subscription sites.
http://www.legalgenealogist.com/blog/2012/11/30/looking-at-the-news-sites/

And Judy's article prompted me to create a new sub-category for Terms
of Use on all the major genealogy sites we use each day. It's here
under my Intellectual property category:
http://www.cyndislist.com/ip/termsofuse/

November 30, 2012
During the upcoming holiday season, I have a favor to ask. If you do
any shopping online please consider using the affiliate links on
Cyndi's List. Purchases you make after using these links help to
support Cyndi's List. For example, the text link to Amazon.com toward
the end of this page: http://www.cyndislist.com/shop/
Thank you for your help!

November 27, 2012
War of 1812 Pension Digitization Fund Receives Generous $250,000 Donation
http://voice.fgs.org/2012/11/fgs-war-1812-generous-donation.html

Cyndi Ingle Howells
Owner, Cyndi's List

http://www.CyndisList.com