DAILEY-L Archives

Archiver > DAILEY > 2004-10 > 1097934170

Subject: Dailey Family of Baltimore, MD
Date: 16 Oct 2004 07:42:50 -0600

Surnames: Dailey, Walters, Carr
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/HIR.2ACIB/740

Message Board Post:

I am searching for information or descendants of Louis and Annie Dailey of Baltimore. Louis was born 10/22/1868 in Baltiomre. His father was Henry Dailey. Louis married Annie in the early 1880's. I do not know Annie's maiden name. They are burried at New Cathedral Cemetery in Baltimore. Also burried in that plot is two of their children, my great-grandfather, Thomas Dailey (b.12/7/1886, d.3/31/1950) and Sarah Carr. Louis and Annie had over 20 children, but I do not know their names. Thomas Dailey owned a trucking company called "Dailey's of Baltimore". Any information would be greatly appreciated.

This thread: