DALZIEL-L Archives

Archiver > DALZIEL > 2003-07 > 1057706391

Subject: [DALZIEL] Thompson Dalzell of County Down, Part 3 of 3
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 19:19:53 -0400

Freehold value 10 Pounds

Barony of Upper Iveagh

No. 81
Name Same Dalzell
Freehold
Ballyward
Landlord Beeks
Freehold value 10 Pounds

You will note again number 203 – Thomas registered in Newtownards. Therefore I thought a search of Newtownards Church Registers should be the next step in our research. Church of Ireland registers for this period do not exist.

Baptisms exist from 1835 – searched – T2811/1

James son to David Dalzell & Margaret McCutcheon his wife, Newtownards

Jun 1836
James Dalzell to Tlaus (?)---(?) and Mary Ann Dalzell his wife, Newtownards James born 26th May 1837

May 1838
David John to David Dalzell & Margaret McCutcheon, wife Front St
David John born 9 May 1838

1st Sep 1839
David to David Dalzell & Margaret McCutcheon, wife High St.
David born 2nd July 1839

Martha Sarah to David Dalzell &
Margaret McCutcheon, Wife High St. Newtownards
Martha born 26th Jan 1841

William Robert to Hamilton Gibson & Jane Dalzell, wife

Ended search at 1845.

This thread: