DANIEL-L Archives

Archiver > DANIEL > 2006-02 > 1141129241

From: "John R. Clarke" <>
Subject: Re: [DANIEL-L] Massie and Daniel conenctions Shenadoah, VA., Culpepper, VA. various notes.
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 07:20:41 -0500

Vicki,
This sure smells like some of my bunch of Greens and Wayne County, NC -
later Burke County, GA with the Cornelius Mitchell in it, as well as the
SPEARS, MURPHEY and others. I am copying this to Jim Mitchell of Dallas,
who is related to my DANIEL bunch.

John R. Clarke
229-228-1961
2417 N. Patterson St:Thomasville, GA 31792