Archiver > DAVENPORT > 1999-03 > 0922394305

From: "Jack W. Ralph" <>
Subject: Re: {not a subscriber} RE: [DAVENPORT-L] [Fwd: [BUTLER-L] Daniel Butler]
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 12:38:25 -0800

Dear R. L.,

Billy Bob and I received your message but the rest of the list did not
because you sent it from an email address that is not on the subscriber
list. You subscribed from . Please let me
know if your email address has changed or, if not, if you would like me
to add your "other address" to the accept list.

Nevada Jack