DAVIDSON-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDSON > 2005-02 > 1109390252

From: "Terry Menck" <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDSON-L] David Davidson/Davison of NC and MO
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:58:18 -0700

Jane
My Davidson line did come from Missouri, I know in 1900 my great
grandfather was in Lafayette County (which is where his was at some point),
he was 14 and a boarder with a Stanley family, that shows he was born in
Missouri as were his mother and father. I know there are Davidson's in that
area coming from Cole County, but haven't found a link....I have no idea who
my great grandfather's (his name is Winston Alexander "Alex") parents are.

IF you have any information on this line...let me know, I'm sure we can
share information.
Thanks again for your response.
Terry
Arizona