DAVIDSON-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDSON > 2005-10 > 1128319415

Subject: Re: John Wesley Davidson
Date: 3 Oct 2005 00:03:35 -0600

Surnames: Davidson, Dobbs, Hill, Wingate/Winget, Edmonds, Frost
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/FNR.2ACEB/2240.2

Message Board Post:

Picked up some a tiny bit more info on John Wesley Davidson's family. It seems that he had a sister by the name of Mary Davidson who married a Dobbs. John Wesley Davidson's dau Allie May m. Mac Dobbs who was supposed to be her 1st cousin which would make him Mary's son.
Another sister of J W Davidson's married a Morgan. Trying to find out her name.
At the cem. where J W Davidson was supposed to be buried. This cem is @ Niles, Canadian Co, OK. We were there and didn't find J W 's grave but we did find a Mary A Dobbs b. 1844 d 1920. At the time I didn't realize that was J W's sister. Mary A Dobbs is buried near J M Dobbs b 1837 d. 1913. Sure hope this helps because I am at a total loss to go any further.

This thread: