DAVIDSON-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDSON > 2008-03 > 1205530891

From: Mary Pielemeier <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDSON] John Davidson, b. 1764, NC Rev War Pension record.
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 14:41:31 -0700 (PDT)

John, You are getting closer and closer to my Daniel who was born in Va. He named his oldest son John and his wife Mary Enochs had an uncle Gabriel who was in Tenn. If you recall. Mary Enochs father, Thomas Enochs moved from Rowan Co. N.C. not long after his marriage to Nancy Bryan in 1786. Think they must have all come about the same time. Possibly stopped off in Tenn. with Uncle Gabriel for a time before making it into Jefferson and Oldham co. Ky. Daniel definately used the naming pattern as his second son was named Thomas Enochs Davidson after wife Mary's father. Keep up the good work. This is becoming very interesting! Hopefully I will see my nephew this summer and get a DNA from him. Mary Pielemeier