DAVIDSON-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIDSON > 2009-06 > 1245348729

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAVIDSON] J.H. DAVIDSON OF SOUTH CAROLINA
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 18:12:09 -0000

Author: philipdavidson46
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.davidson/4923.2.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

One Saturday I went to the Dallas Public Library to the Genealogy Dept on the 8th Floor, I saw a couple old enough to be my parents. I got a cold chill so I said, I know you!
She looked at me and said, I have never seen you in my life!
I knew that she was going to take another elevator so I said
I am from TN and she got excited, I am too! Where? Instead of Kingsport where I grew up, I said, Harriman! Turns out she and my Mom graduated from HHS in 1943. They invited me over to their house in Richardson. She had 3 generations of my Silveys in her Genealogy records! She has a George Taylor
Hudson from Campbell County, VA. I have a George Taylor!
What do you think? Do we have a common ancestor?!! Same time and place. It is a small world after all!

Important Note: