DAVIS-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIS > 1998-11 > 0910749970

From: Dejah Davis <>
Subject: [DAVIS-L] Sherman Tecumseh Davis 1864-1965 OH
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:06:10 -0500 (EST)

I am trying to find information on Sherman. He is my stepmother's
gggrandfather. You would think he would be easy to find with that name!
Not so. I have read all of the posts of late and tend to focus on the
Davises North of the Mason-Dixon line for obvious reasons but haven't
found anything on him. I think he died in Allen Co., but haven't been
able to even find any info on that. He married Margaret Elizabeth Boop.
Does anyone have him in there Davis tree? I have his descendents and
would gladly share information. Thanks in advance.

Dejah

This thread: