DAVIS-L Archives

Archiver > DAVIS > 2002-10 > 1035679055

From: Mike McMinn <>
Subject: [DAVIS ] Chattanooga, Hamilton Co., TN Davis Family
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 19:44:31 -0500

I have been watching the list for a while and am ready to post my info
for the first time. My Davis line is the last one to search and am
basically just starting. I have had a tremendous amount of luck on other
lines having taken several back to the 1600's.

Here is what I know:

*? DAVIS m: ?
**George Luther DAVIS (my G-gfather) b:abt 1891 d:Oct. 1, 1956
Chattanooga Tn. Owned a saw mill and designed and made tools. m: Nancy
Elizabeth WADE b: abt 1891 d: Oct 4, 1964
children:
***Vera Janette DAVIS (my gmother) b:Aug 28, 1910 and still with us in
Georgetown, TX m: Charles Forest McMINN b: Apr 17, 1906 d: Mar 4, 1945
in Chattanooga TN. Vera and her two sons moved to Austin TX abt 1958.
***Edythe DAVIS m: Ralph HAMMONTREE
***Howard N. DAVIS m: Mariana
***Roxie Lou DAVIS m: Frank Erding
***Georgia DAVIS m: George L. CARD

**Harry DAVIS

**Ethel DAVIS m: William M. "Will" FIGGINS

**Roy DAVIS

Any info at all will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Mike McMinn

This thread: