DAY-L Archives

Archiver > DAY > 2008-09 > 1220841280

From: ,
Subject: Re: [DAY] Day Family of Virginia to Tennessee
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 02:34:40 -0000

Author: sandydandy2142
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.day/3737.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

My tree is also Day,Gibson,and your looking for Lucy Ann Gibbson's husband: John Day B:1720 in Wythe Virginia. He died in 1760 Tazewell Virginia. His son Joshua Day was born in 1740 and he married Lucy Ann Gibson. James was their son and he was born in 1765. I trace my line from James who married Rebecca Waggoner . They had Joshua Day in 1791 and he married Mary Ann Caskey, Whose mother was Lydia Hopkins, who's grandfather came over on the Mayflower. Her father was Thomas Caskey.Their son Thomas Caskey Day 1824, married Susanna Adkins. They had my ggrandfather Joshua c. Day in 1850in Morgan , Kentucky.

Important Note: