DAYTON-L Archives

Archiver > DAYTON > 2008-05 > 1212128017

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [DAYTON] DAYTON photos, 1800s, Litchfield Co. CT, MARSH family
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 06:13:37 -0000

Author: betsy3chal
Surnames: dayton
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.dayton/394.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Kate Dayton Hammond was my grandmother's mother. She died, of typhoid, when my grandmother was 6, in Torrington, CT., at about age 30. My grandmother was an only child, and didn't talk about her childhood- we have almost no information about her mother's family, the Daytons. I do know that Kate Dayton's father was William H. Dayton, and her mother was Clara Case Dayton.
Your post was almost a year and a half ago, if you are still willing to scan and email images, I would be most appreciative. Thank you, and thank you for not throwing out the box of photos!

Important Note: