DC-MEMORIES-L Archives

Archiver > DC-MEMORIES > 2007-03 > 1174526783

From: Emaress Nova <>
Subject: Re: [DC-MEM] Giffords
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:26:23 -0700 (PDT)

giggling. Reminds me of my husband. He was about
5'6" tall and weighted a whopping 130 pounds on a
good day. He had a sweet tooth bigger than he was
LOL. One evening we had a big dinner and he
finished his coffee and decided we need to go for
a drive. We ended up at Giffords in Baileys
Crossroads. Said he thought a nice dish of ice
cream would go good. What he ordered was one of
their very large banana splits with all the
fixings and he ate every bite - and ordered
another one and ate all of that too. Never gained
an ounce from that - and all I had to do was look
at it and gain 5 pounds.

My God provides my every need according to His riches in glory. Amen

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front

This thread: