DEBUSK-L Archives

Archiver > DEBUSK > 2000-07 > 0962539527

From: "SHEILA ANDERSON-LEWIS" <>
Subject: Re: DEBUSKS FROM VA TO TEXAS
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 08:05:27 -0400

Thank you so much Charles. My Aunt Dee did that research. She lives in
Arkansas. I appreciate any corrections you have. Feel free to post to the
list.

I am changing the format today to replys back to the list. The email
addressess are there for anyone to reply individually. But I don't want any
good information missed by the group at large. I have received a few posts
that I have had to repost to the list, and I hope this works out better.
Sheila Anderson-Lewis