DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2001-05 > 0990373305

Subject: [DMU] Deed Mapper Version 3.0
Date: Sun, 20 May 2001 11:41:45 EDT

Dear Mappers,

I have been lurking on this list for several months, and I finally took the
plunge and ordered my Deed Mapper. It arrived last week and I am ready to
install it on my computers. Now, here is my stupid question! This version
3.0 says it is compatible for Windows 95 and 98. My new computer has Windows
ME installed. Can I use this version or should I have a different one? I
have not opened the sealed wrapper and was afraid to do so until I knew for
certain that this is the correct version for me!

I appreciate your help! Thank you!

Anne Bays (Richmond, Virginia)

This thread: