DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2003-10 > 1066699575

From: "Marie Robinson" <>
Subject: RE: [DMU] Fields
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 20:28:27 -0500

Yes, that's exactly what Bill said. It's the From field. And I finally did
notice that it changes depending on the view. Thank you both. I must have
been in Never Never Land when I last tried to monkey around with this field
a few months ago--it's showing up just fine now if I put something in the
From field. The tracts I map are all from the Commonwealth of Pa. or the
Land Office so I never put anything in that field. I guess I can't control
everything!

Thanks everyone,
Marie.

This thread: