DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2004-03 > 1078369016

From: "Annette Towler" <>
Subject: RE: [DMU] Thanks to all of you who helped
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 20:57:03 -0600

The only information I have is the 1855 meets and bounds information.
That was why I was asking. I was told I had to have more information
and I don't. All I have is a will with the information and layout in
it.

Annette DeCourcy Towler
Home page for DeCourcy & Pack
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~decourcy/
Web page for St. Cloud Area Genealogists, Inc.
http://www.rootsweb.com/~mnscag/SCAG/index.htm
Family Researching in SE KY PACK, CHANDLER, WHEELER,
FAIRCHILD,LeMASTERS, RAMEY,MILLER/MILAM/MILLAM, JAYNE, McSPADDEN
Researching in NE KY DeCOURCY, ELLIS, BALL, MAINS, LEWIS, EVANS,
SPILMAN,
HUTCHINS, HAMILTON
Researching in PA, IL WESSLING, SOMERS, SCHULER, PLAGGEE

I've stopped 26 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/

I've stopped 234 spam messages. You can too!
One month FREE spam protection at http://www.cloudmark.com/spamnetsig/