DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2010-05 > 1274030063

From: Penelope Athey <>
Subject: Re: [DMU] DEED-MAPPER-USERS Digest, Vol 5, Issue 29
Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 10:14:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks very much. I have found my solution in the form of Google Earth plus an addon
called Earth Point. I can put little "pushpin" labels on plots. This is only for genealogical purposes, to determine who lived next to whom at what time. I can zoom in on the satellite images and see the remnants of the old homestead farms, roads, etc. Works for what I want because I don't need to have the actual land boundaries.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback!