DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2011-10 > 1319500046

From: "Steve Broyles" <>
Subject: Re: [DMU] Unzip Error
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 19:47:26 -0400

I recently reported this to the DMU list. The file is actually invisibly unzipped
when you download it, so you don't need to unzip it. It's a poor behavior on the
part of Windows because it does not change the file name to indicate that it
has been unzipped. It continues to look like it needs to be unzipped.

Just rename the file to <something>.mbl and you can then open it in DeedMapper.

Steve Broyles