DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2012-02 > 1329264371

From: Janis Walker Gilmore <>
Subject: Re: [DMU] Lessons
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 16:08:27 -0800

Marsha,

Go to YouTube.com and do a search for "Deed Mapper tutorials." Some good
things come up--I haven't yet used them myself, but just learned about them
a couple of weeks ago when I was in Rick and Pam Sayres land course at SLIG
in Salt Lake City.

They did a nice intro to Deed Mapper and acquainted us with some additional
complimentary resources--like these videos.

(Thanks, Pam and Rick, for a great course. I have used my syllabus quite a
few times in the past couple of weeks!)

Janis Walker Gilmore
Pawleys Island, SC (presently in Seattle)