DEED-MAPPER-USERS-L Archives

Archiver > DEED-MAPPER-USERS > 2012-02 > 1329276928

From: Pamela K Sayre <>
Subject: Re: [DMU] Lessons
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 22:35:28 -0500

Marsha, Janis is right - the video tutorials on YouTube are really nice (thanks, Steve!). If you have a couple computers, it's comforting to work with DeedMapper on one and watch the video on the other one. You can pause the video while you do what it is showing on your own program.

We did have a nice course at Salt Lake Institute, and a big thanks goes to Steve for letting us use DeedMapper in the lab. The students really liked it and it was a success, even if there were very wide variances in computer skills! Thanks, Janis, for your kind words.

Pam

Pamela Boyer Sayre, CG, CGL
CG, Certified Genealogist, CGL, and Certified Genealogical Lecturer are Service Marks of the Board for Certification of Genealogists® used under license by Board-certified genealogists after periodic competency evaluation.