DEGREE-OF-POCAHONTAS-L Archives

Archiver > DEGREE-OF-POCAHONTAS > 2009-11 > 1258632355

From: "Bill - Plymouth" <>
Subject: [DEGREE-OF-POCAHONTAS] Maplewood Council Degree of Pocahontas;Laliah A. (Thomas) Crosby
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 07:05:55 -0500

I'm looking for information about the Maplewood Council Degree of Pocahontas which I believe is (was?) in Malden, Massachusetts. The obituary for my great grandmother list her as "a charter member of the Maplewood Council Degree of Pocahontas" .

She was Laliah A. (Thomas) Crosby, born December 6, 1856 in Westport, Digby County, Nova Scotia, Canada, she died January 18, 1942 in Everett, Massachusetts. She was married on December 23, 1875 in Westport, Digby County, Nova Scotia to William Harris Crosby, he was born January 20, 1850 in Digby, Nova Scotia, Canada and died February 25, 1924 in Everett, Massachusetts.

Any information you can share about them and/or the Maplewood Council Degree of Pocahontas would be appreciated, thank you.

Bill Olsen
Plymouth, Massachusetts

This thread: