DEKENT-L Archives

Archiver > DEKENT > 2006-07 > 1152345851

Subject: Re: COLESCOTT PRIOR TO 1805
Date: 8 Jul 2006 02:04:11 -0600

Surnames: cain
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/2Y.2ADI/134.1.1.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

I got this off internet---thomas daniel cain b. abt. 1675-1700 in caroline co, md d. 3/28/1765 wed eleanor catherine forcum kids---ann b. caroline co MD d. kent co ,DEdennis b. same as above thomasb. abt 1724 same as above d.1799 kent co DE wed celia steeleman abt.1767 so-- this is not correct??? do you have more on eleanor and daniel cain (where lived etc.) we have a daniel, thomas, wm. benjamin, russell , john and mathias in KY 1800. wed quaker girls. my line from Mathias wed rhoda goodman dau. of bartlett goodman(had son bartlett cain wed lydia? had benjamin who had edward who had eldon who had melvin(MY DAD) hope you have more info. carol kane long

This thread: