DENEWCAS-L Archives

Archiver > DENEWCAS > 2008-05 > 1211758659

From: "E Johnson" <>
Subject: Re: [DENEWCAS] Thomas John , John Awbrey Deed in Va.
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 19:37:39 -0400

Thank you so much, Marianne.

Wish I could be more help on the JOHN lineage.

But maybe you can answer a few.

> "May 8, 1739. Richard Wood of Truro Parish, planter to Thomas Johns of Cecile Co., Maryland, planter ... for 120 lbs...

Do know have parents for this Richard WOOD?

You have these children of Thoms JOHN:

> (1) Rachel Reynolds married William Reynolds from New Castle, Delaware
> (2) Jane Cox of Carolina. She married Harmon Cox.
> (3) Susanna Matthews of MD
> (4) Mary Harris wife of Samuel Harris, Loudoun Co., Va.

Are these children of Thomas JOHN sr. or of his son, the Thomas JOHN
Jr who witnessed the Loudoun County, VA plantation purchase?

> (1) Rachel Reynolds married William Reynolds from New Castle, Delaware

Where did they live?

> (3) Susanna Matthews of MD

Where did they live??

If you have dates for any of these, could you please post them?

Any details you can add here may help someone!
Thanks so very much!

Liz J