DENMARK-L Archives

Archiver > DENMARK > 2003-08 > 1060304143

From: Spegesilden <>
Subject: [DK] "VRŘVL"
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 17:55:53 -0700 (PDT)

A lot of the so-called "vrvl" does bring about interesting information and
knowledge about the customs and traditions of the country of ancestry
of the younger generation - our children and grandchildren! To them the
so-called "vrvl" is information about their ancestry they not otherwise
gain! Be it about pride in being of American or Danish ancestry

Silden

wrote:
I am all for a separate "chat room". maybe that will cut down on all
the"Vrvl".
Greta

ATTN NEWCOMERS! Meet the DDD, the DEA and more on the FAQ page.
Click here.