DENMARK-L Archives

Archiver > DENMARK > 2011-07 > 1310999402

From: "Arlene Camp" <>
Subject: Re: [DK] questions for Arne and Flemming
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 07:30:02 -0700

Hi Arne!

I just looked through my scanned records. Back in 2005 Børge sent me the
census record that gave the information that you wrote below. That's when I
learned about the Maria being added to her name. I never did look up that
original record. (I'm going to do that when we go to Salt Lake City in
August.) Børge commented on how sloppy the census taker was. But I did
find her birth record and confirmation record at the Family History Library
in Salt Lake City. There was no "Maria" added to her name. Maybe the
parents were sorry they didn't add that "Maria" to her name when she was
born and added it for the census taker. Who knows? I'm really curious
about Jordøj that was given to me by Lisbet Schnatt.