DENMARK-L Archives

Archiver > DENMARK > 2012-10 > 1350185773

From: "David Peterson" <>
Subject: Re: [DK] Hans Larsen 1873 Odense
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:36:13 -0700

Jennifer:

Thanks for the clarification. Without those crucial connecting details in
the census, it seemed like a stab in the dark. A key thing to note about
Hans and Gerta is that they were teen-aged tjenestefolk in <neighboring>
parishes. Of course, at this time it was not at all uncommon for young
adults to travel distances to the cities and meet there.

David Peterson