DESOTO-L Archives

Archiver > DESOTO > 2009-06 > 1244824272

From: Sean MacGorman Powell <>
Subject: Re: [DESOTO] Joseph Marcel DeSoto, Jr.
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 12:31:12 -0400

Excellent point, Alison. The Manuel Antonio DeSoto y Bermudez who
you mentioned was Marcel's grandfather. Marcel's parents were Joseph
Antoine Marcel DeSoto (he just called himself Marcel DeSoto) and Marie Baillio.

Marcel's wife Delize Wallace's parents were James John Wallace and
Marie Hyacinthe Gagny/Ganier.

Sean

At 11:17 AM 6/12/2009, you wrote:
>Sean,
>Do you have his or her parent's names? Often times I'll have
>slightly different names, and it makes things hard trying to compare
>info. For instance, we use the name Manuel Antonio DeSoto y Bermudez.
>
>Thanks,
>Alison Flores

This thread: