DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND-L Archives

Archiver > DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND > 2004-07 > 1088699642

From: (Peter Hufgard)
Subject: Staab, Stadtmueller, Stadtmiller, Wissel, Simon , Bathon
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:34:02 +0200

-----

I am looking for all the decendants (especially in the USA and Australia) of

Caspar Staab (born 1690 ) in Huckelheim died 24.8.1770 in Huckelheim and
married to Anna M (died 11th February 1750). I know three of their children
Heinrich, Michael and Johann - but I am certain there were more. Caspar Staab
was my direct ancestor.

I am also looking for all people with information on the
Stadtmueller/Stadtmiller Stadtmiller/Stattm├╝llerStadtm├╝ller from Kahlgrund
region and their descendants also the Wissel, Simon and Bathon clan as there are
many problems associated with the available data.Anyhow any information which
comes from the Moembris region may bring a breakthrough.

Please contact:

This thread: