DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND-L Archives

Archiver > DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND > 2004-07 > 1089460841

From: Helen Owens <>
Subject: Re: [Kahlgrund] Steigerwald and Steigerwald descendants
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:00:41 -0400

Peter Here is a beginning

These are from St. Wendelin Cemetery.

ROSENBERGER, GREGOR1838-1910FATHERUBR4H13
ROSENBERGER, L THERESIA9/25/1884-6/13/1900CHECK SHAFTUBR4H11
ROSENBERGER, LUDWINA1841-1910MOTHERUBR4H12

BRICKNER, CHARLES1872-1934HUSBANDLDR6H2
BRICKNER, CHRISTINA7/30/1846-5/30/1935MOTHERLBR7H13
BRICKNER, GEORGE1875-1932SONLBR8H10
BRICKNER, JOHN1870-1927SONLBR8H12
BRICKNER, MARY A 1875-1959WIFELDR6H3
BRICKNER, MARY M1878-1964LCR6H2
BRICKNER, VALENTINE9/18/1840-3/10/1905FATHERLBR7H12

BRUCKER, JOSEPH EDWARD7/21/1980-2/4/1998SON, BROTHER, GSON FRIENDLBR6H16

FLECKENSTEIN CHARLES2/11/1923-2/1/1977IRR7H14

STEIN, ALBERT J3/7/1897-2/12/1964PVT CO B 127TH ENGRS WWI
STEIN, CLARA C1898-1985
STEIN, IDA1911-1993DAUGHTER
STEIN, JOSEPH V1902-1988
STEIN, MAGDALENA1874-1963MOTHER