DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND-L Archives

Archiver > DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND > 2004-07 > 1089612932

From: "Helen Jarvi" <>
Subject: Re: [Kahlgrund] Lippert
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 02:15:55 -0400

Hello Peter,
Thanks for the information. Did any of Johannes Adam Lippert's siblings
come to the USA or was he the only one? There were many Lippert families in
Pittsburgh, PA in the 1860's and I am trying to sort them out.
Johann Adam & Catherine Ritzert Lippert had 10 children. Only four of their
children married. My grandfather Christian A. Lippert B: July 25, 1870 and
Mary Amelia Raab Lippert had 7 children. All seven children are deceased
including my father Hilary Lawrence Lippert B:Aug 17, 1907. No one of my
generation knows much about the family. That is why I am so appreciative of
any information you can give me to possibly help me connect to any of the
other Lippert families of that time. Do you have a Conrad Lippert in your
data anywhere that came to the USA?. I feel he must have been a relative to
be a witness at John Adam's wedding but I can't find any connection.
Best Regards,
Helen