DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND-L Archives

Archiver > DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND > 2004-07 > 1089833682

From: "Ceal" <>
Subject: Re: [Kahlgrund] Staab, Stadtmueller, Stadtmiller, Wissel, Simon , Bathon
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:34:42 -0400

My gggrandmother was Josepha STAAB MERZ. She was born in Heigenbruecken
near Aschaffenburg in Bavaria in 1859. Her mother was Adelheid ? and not
sure of her father - maybe Alious STAAB.

She came to America in Jun 1882 and settled in America. I do not know where
her mother settled. I can't find anything about Adelheid after arrival in
the US. There was also a Kunkle family on the boat with them.

Ceal Merz Wutka
Atlanta