DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND-L Archives

Archiver > DEU-ALZENAU-KAHLGRUND > 2004-07 > 1090101163

From: (Peter Hufgard)
Subject: Re: [Kahlgrund] Staab, Stadtmueller, Stadtmiller, Wissel, Simon , Bathon
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 23:52:46 +0200

I think I know a person who may be able to help you. He has done a lot of
research on the Spessart entries in Heigenbrücken, Habichsthal,
Heinrichsthal and a few other villages inthe vicinity of Heigenbrücken. I do not
have his email address with me right now but i have his snail mail
address. Eckard Schramm, 63768 Hösbach, Bahnstrasse 69 Tel: 00 49 6021 52445. He
is a teacher and speaks english. I think he would be a very good bet for you to
find out more.If I find his email again I will sent it on to you.

Regards
Peter Hufgard