DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2000-08 > 0966080880

From: "Mary Turner" <>
Subject: Re: PLEASE WILL SOMEBODY DO CENSUS SEARCH OR ME?
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 12:48:00 +0100

12/08/00.
Hello Ruth
Many thanks.You are right about all those
Turners.Funny thing is there is not one Turner
listed at Burrington in Whites Devon Directory
for 1850.
Will try and match and sort any family connection
I thought this way I would find out if a casualty of
WW1 was called John and not Jack does not look too
hopeful so far.will let you know.
Mary