DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2001-03 > 0984326867

From: "Terry Leaman" <>
Subject: Re: 1881 look up please
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2001 16:07:47 -0000

Heather , will these do ? all from 1881 census

Dwelling: Fore St
Census Place: Lifton, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341535 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2221 Folio 45 Page
5
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
John (Senr.) BULLEN M 70 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Farmer Of 30 Acres One Labourer
Rebecca BULLEN M 65 F Broadwood, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
Occ: Farmers Wife
John (Junr.) BULLEN U 36 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Farmer
Mary MATHEWS U 17 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Serv
Occ: Serv
Richard BEVAN U 18 M Egloskerry, Cornwall, England
Rel: Serv
Occ: Farm Servant Indoor

Dwelling: 1 Leat Okey
Census Place: Lifton, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341535 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2221 Folio 38 Page
11
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Henry BULLEN M 68 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Builder
Ann BULLEN M 38 F St Teath, Cornwall, England
Rel: Wife
Annie BULLEN 10 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar

Dwelling: Park Row
Census Place: Lifton, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341535 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2221 Folio 44 Page
3
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
William B. BULLEN M 55 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Mason
Sally BULLEN M 60 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
William H. BULLEN U 21 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Mason

Dwelling: Fore St
Census Place: Lifton, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341535 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2221 Folio 45 Page
5
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
James BULLEN M 42 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Carpenter
Elizabeth BULLEN M 47 F Broadwood, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
Robert BULLEN U 19 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Ironmonger
Jonathan BULLEN U 18 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Tailor
Henry BULLEN U 16 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Painter

Dwelling: 5 Plym Street (East Side)
Census Place: Plymouth Charles The Martyr, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341528 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2193 Folio 23 Page
46
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
John BULLEN M 40 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Wall Mason
Mary Ann BULLEN M 40 F Exeter, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
Kate Mary BULLEN 13 F Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Daur
John H. BULLEN 8 M Plymouth
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Willm. B. BULLEN 6 M Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Maud M. BULLEN 5 m F Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Daur

Dwelling: 6 Arundel Crescent
Census Place: Plymouth St Andrew, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341528 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2196 Folio 41 Page
5
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
John BULLEN M 28 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Mason
Susan BULLEN M 23 F Christ Church, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
William BULLEN 7 m M Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Son

Dwelling: Park Row
Census Place: Lifton, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341535 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2221 Folio 44 Page
3
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Francis Hy. BULLEN M 26 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Mason
Jane T. BULLEN M 30 F Hayle, Cornwall, England
Rel: Wife

Dwelling: 1 Sydney Terr
Census Place: Plymouth St Andrew, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341529 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2197 Folio 29 Page
51
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Joan GOULD M 50 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Builder(Small)
Mary A GOULD M 52 F Launceton, Cornwall, England
Rel: Wife
George H GOULD 17 M Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Son
John GOULD 14 M Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Albert T. GOULD 11 M Plymouth, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Sch
George BULLEN U 23 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Lodger
Occ: Plasterer

Dwelling: Fore St
Census Place: Lifton, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341535 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2221 Folio 54 Page
23
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Richard G. WESTLAKE M 45 M Boyton, Cornwall, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Tailor & Outfitter
Hannah WESTLAKE M 37 F Clawton, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
Samuel H. WESTLAKE 11 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Mary J. WESTLAKE 9 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Daur
Occ: Scholar
Gilbert S. WESTLAKE 6 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Scholar
Mabel S. WESTLAKE 2 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Daur
Olive WESTLAKE 1 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Daur
Leonard WESTLAKE 2 m M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Son
James G. WARD U 19 M Boyton, Cornwall, England
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Tailors Apprentice
Herbert BULLEN 18 M Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Tailors Apprentice
Frederick STANBURY 14 M St Heliers, Jersey, Channel Islands
Rel: Boarder
Occ: Tailors Apprentice
Sophia POOLEY 13 F Milton, Devon, England
Rel: Serv
Occ: Serv Dom

Ref Thomas Rowe, is this the man, (there are a couple of others in the
plymouth area but they say they are 3/4 years older

Dwelling: Trafalgar Cottage
Census Place: Stoke Damerel, Devon, England
Source: FHL Film 1341532 PRO Ref RG11 Piece 2211 Folio 26 Page
45
Marr Age Sex Birthplace
Thomas ROWE M 62 M Allesford Manston, Devon, England
Rel: Head
Occ: Retired Farmer
Jane ROWE M 61 F Lifton, Devon, England
Rel: Wife
John B. ROWE U 32 M Sprytown Stowford, Devon, England
Rel: Son
Occ: Chemist & Dentist Unemployed

Regards
Terry Leaman
OPC (online Parish Clerk for Torquay)
Torquay
Devon.
Any Torquay (ancient & modern) information welcome.
Visit my web site at www.leaman.freeserve.co.uk
for information and photos about Torquay and vicinity including index to
1861 census for St Mary Church