DEVON-L Archives

Archiver > DEVON > 2004-11 > 1099526607

From: "David Henwood" <>
Subject: Re: [CON-FHS] Thomas Eastcott unable to find in 1871 census
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 00:03:27 -0000

I have a Grace EASTCOTT, daughter of William and Mary, who was baptised at
Broadwoodwidger on 10 Apr 1734. She married Roger PALMER at Germansweek on
28 Sept. 1756 and bore him 9 sons and 7 daughters, all christened at
Germansweek, between 1756 and 1779. She died on 16 Jan 1801.

Have masses of PALMER information.

David Henwood
CFHS 37
DFHS 135