DEWITT-L Archives

Archiver > DEWITT > 2002-10 > 1034891062

From: "foster mail" <>
Subject: [DEWITT] MY DEWITT
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 16:44:22 -0500

My name is Catherine Rose Geer Foster I was born in Chetopa Lebette Co. Ka.
9 July 1942. I am the daughter of Lillie Bell DeWitt Geer Dresher and Robert
Leo Geer. I married in Chetopa Lebetta Ka. David Paul Foster 30 of Dec. 1961

I am the grandaughter of Don Padella DeWitt born 15 March 1873 in Galatia
Saline Ill died 17 March 1952
in Chetopa Labetta Ka. married Maude Catherine Leggett in Cherokee Co Ka.

I am the Great Grandaughter of John C. DeWitt born 3 may 1827 in Fayette
Co. Il Died 29 March 1911 in
Cherokee Co. Ka. married Eva Marie Elizabrth Hetrick

I am the Great Great Grandaughter of Pleasant DeWitt born 3 Oct. 1802 in
Clark Co. Ky died 12 June 1882
in Brown Co. Il. married Nancy Emerick in Brown Co. Ill.

I am the Great Great Great Grandaughter of Martin DeWitt born 1777
Washington Co Md. died ? in?married Sarah (Sally) Stivers abt. 1800

I'm the Great Great Great Great Grandaughter of Peter DeWitt born 8 July
1753 Somerville Sussex Co. N.J. died 18 Oct 1843 in Clark co. Ill. married
9 July 1774 in Hampshire Co. Va, Jane Bray

Now here is where some disagree I have no proof, But alot of people as told
me. ALOT that I'm Great Great Great Great Great Grandaughter of Paulus
DeWitt and Catherine Dupuy.

I will stop here but the list goes on. Kay Foster

This thread: