DIMMITT-L Archives

Archiver > DIMMITT > 2004-06 > 1088305299

Subject: New Dimmitt Line Out Of Missouri
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 23:01:39 EDT

Hello Cuzzins,
I wanted to introduce our newest cuzzin, Danny Duane Dimmitt. We just
finished putting his line in place and thought someone might be interested. His line
goes like this:
William Dimmitt bc 1650
Richard Dimmitt b.1702 & Rachel b.1704
Joshua Dimmitt b. 29 Nov 1735 MD & Ann
Richard Dimmitt b. 19 Oct 1760 MD & Rebecca Merryman bc 1764 MD
Joshua D. Dimmitt b. 16 Dec 1785 MD & Sarah Talbott b. 5 Jan 1787 MD
Joshua Holman Dimmitt b. 10 Mar 1823 KY & Elizabeth M. Stevens bc 1825 IN
John Franklin Dimmitt b. 2 Jun 1851 IL & Sarah E. Blakeley b. Jul 1858 IL
William Franklin Dimmitt b. 27 Aug 1877 & ???
Delmar Floyd Dimmitt
Danny Lee Dimmitt
Danny Duane Dimmitt

As soon as it gets all put together, it will appear on site! Anyone have
anything to add to this particular line? I do not yet have spouses, or other
children just yet, we're working on it! Thanks...cuzz Teri

"The mighty oak was once a little nut that held it's ground!"

Teresa "Teri" Dimmett

58 Cornish Hollow Rd.
Newfield (Tompkins Co), NY 14867

Administrator- Family Website- http://www.Teri-Jo.com
Adminstrator-
Administrator-
Administrator- Boards At Ancestry for following names:
Brashears, Broshears, Brownell, Covel, Covill, Coville,
Demmitt, Devenport, Dimmett, Dimmette, Dimmitt, Dummett,
Dummitt, Farkas, Keefer, Krom, Mikula, Newkirk, Roosa, Roosevelt,
Rosenkrans, Shreeve, Van Riper, Vanleuven, Vanriper & Vanvliet

This thread: