DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2008-08 > 1219160876

From: "Cheri Mello" <>
Subject: [DNA-NEWBIE] Family Tree DNA Sizzling Summer Sale
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:47:56 -0700

>From Bennett Greenspan, founder and CEO of FamilyTree DNA (FTDNA):

In June, Family Tree DNA ran our most successful promotion ever, in
which we offered a significant discount on many of our test upgrades.

Now that our lab has had time to process the high volume of orders
generated by that promotion, we are ready to challenge the record that
we set in June by returning to you with our "Sizzling Summer
Sale." ... by offering the following big incentives:

Y-DNA12 orders include a FREE mtDNA test (Y-DNA12+mtDNA promotion
price of $99; normally $189)
Y-DNA25 orders include a FREE mtDNA test (Y-DNA25+mtDNA promotion
price of $148; normally $238)
Y-DNA37 orders price REDUCED to $119 (normally $189)
Y-DNA37+mtDNAPlus orders price REDUCED to $189 (normally $339)
Y-DNA67+mtDNAPlus orders price REDUCED to $288 (normally $409)
mtDNAPlus price REDUCED to $149 (normally $189)

This promotion goes into effect immediately and will be available
until August 31st, 11:59PM CST.

We would also like to make you aware of a change in shipping costs.
Since our inception we never increased our shipping charge, even
though in the meantime USPS has increased its rates 6 times. For that
reason, our shipping cost will increase by $2, effective immediately.
We appreciate your understanding. (Note from Cheri: This makes
shipping now cost $4).
Sincerely,
Cheri Mello
Azores, Binkley/Pinkley, and Dam(e)ron DNA admin on FTDNA

This thread: