DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2010-02 > 1265306375

Subject: Re: [DNA-NEWBIE] Basic DNA information for a beginner
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:59:35 EST

I did a VERY basic article in the Dec.2009 RootsWeb Review and there are
some links in the article to Ancestry's blog and their introduction
information on DNA research:
http://ftp.rootsweb.ancestry.com/pub/review/2009/1209.html#UsingRootsWeb

Joan

In a message dated 2/4/2010 8:00:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,