DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2011-06 > 1308500508

From: Jim & Debbie McArdle <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-NEWBIE] Comparing results with other surnames
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2011 11:21:48 -0500

Nancy

FTDNA has a section on your personal page that allows you to choose comparisons only from the group you signed up with OR with the entire database. To make changes to your preferences, go to the My Preferences tab.

In addition FTDNA makes available a website called Y-Search which allows you to upload your results & compare them to results from other labs. The link for Y-Search is also on your FTDNA personal page.

Debbie M

Sent from my iPhone