DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2011-10 > 1319031585

From: "Jim & Debbie McArdle" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-NEWBIE] [Norton AntiSpam]Re: How many family membersshould be tested?
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:39:45 -0500

I agree, FTDNA (FamilyTreeDNA) is the best for testing the y chromosome.
They also provide a FREE database for all yDNA testees from ANY LAB! This
is a great public service on the part of FTDNA, and I don't know of any
other lab that has gone this far AT NO CHARGE for the public. Go to
http://www.ysearch.org/ to upload your results and compare to those of
others who have uploaded from other labs.

Debbie McArdle