DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2017-04 > 1491063848

From: Kathie Fortner <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-NEWBIE] blood cousin vs family tree cousin
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 12:24:08 -0400

Thanks, I think I have been overly simple in my thinking on matches. Also
upon digging a little deeper into the trees I am finding the odd match here
and there that matches to someone who is in both trees but does not appear
as a match in both trees. Not as easy as I thought it would be to figure
out who in the tree the match is really matching.

* Kat**hie Fortner PLCGS*
* <>*