DNA-NEWBIE-L Archives

Archiver > DNA-NEWBIE > 2017-04 > 1491078220

From: "Marilyn J. Jackson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA-NEWBIE] blood cousin vs family tree cousin
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2017 16:23:40 -0400

Kathie,

My husband has several instances of being related to people in multiple
ways. In one case the match appears as a third cousin on Ancestry. But
when I used the old comparison application in 23 &me he matched my
husband with more segments than he did my mother-in-law. I am fairly
certain he is connected to my husband at least two if not three
different ways. All of them are so far back I can't find the correct
connections yet.

Marilyn